Whether you're a rider, a team captain, a volunteer or a virtual rider, your fundraising is important. It supports researchers making extraordinary discoveries. 100% of rider-raised funds benefits cancer research. Ask one of the 17 million U.S. cancer survivors: research improves outcomes for cancer patients.
We offer incentives to set - and meet - a higher fundraising goal.
- You must meet your fundraising minimum of $250 in order to participate in the Victory Ride.
- The deadline for reaching your fundraising minimum is Wednesday, May 13.
- Riders, virtual riders and volunteers are all eligible to earn fundraising rewards.
- Riders can earn both individual rewards and team rewards.
- All fundraising rewards earned by riders and volunteers will be distributed at the ride. For virtual riders, we will distribute your fundraising rewards after the event.
Click here for information on team rewards!
Download it, and refer to it often as you fundraise to defeat cancer.
Employer matching gift programs are a great way for your donors to double their contribution to the fight against cancer. Visit this page to find out more on how to ensure matching gifts are allocated to your fundraising page, or email: email@example.com. The deadline for all matching gifts is April 29.
Participant Center and Toolkit for Online Resources
When you register and login, you'll find sample emails and fundraising tools.
Donor Advised Funds
Donor Advised Funds (DAFs) allow individuals to gain an immediate tax advantage for money they have set aside exclusively for charitable giving.
Note: Participants may not use grants from their own DAF to fund or donate to their own personal page. To ensure correct allocation of a DAF grant to the participant’s page, enter the participant name and email in the following instructions:
Please ask your DAF administrator to issue a check payable to the V Foundation using the information below:
The V Foundation (Tax ID: 13-3705951) / Attn: Victory Ride / 14600 Weston Parkway /
Cary, NC 27513-2259 / ** This DAF payment to the V Foundation is in support of: <VICTORY RIDE PARTICIPANT Name here / email here>.