Whether you're a rider, a team captain, a volunteer, or a virtual rider, your fundraising mission is important. It supports those making extraordinary discoveries and 100% of rider-raised funds benefits cancer research. Ask one of the 1.6 million Americans diagnosed with cancer last year: research improves outcomes for cancer patients. We offer a variety of tools and resources to support your fundraising goal.
- You must fulfill your fundraising minimum in order to participate in the Victory Ride.
- The deadline for reaching your fundraising minimum is Wednesday, May 15.
- Riders, virtual riders and volunteers are all eligible to earn fundraising rewards.
- Riders can earn both individual rewards and team rewards.
- All fundraising rewards earned by riders and volunteers will be distributed at the Ride. For virtual riders, we will distribute your fundraising rewards after the event.
Click here for information on team rewards!
You're on a Mission, and We're Here to Help!
Whether you're a rider, a team captain, a volunteer, or a virtual rider, your fundraising mission is important. It supports scientists making extraordinary discoveries.
Download it, and refer to it often as you fundraise to defeat cancer.
Employer matching gift programs are a great way for your donors to double their contribution to the fight against cancer. Visit this page to find out more on how to ensure matching gifts are allocated to your fundraising page, or email: [email protected]. The deadline for all matching gifts is May 1.
Participant Center and Toolkit for Online Resources
In addition to the fundraising tools listed above, you will find the following tools when you register and log in to your resource center:
- Personal fundraising page
- Sample fundraising email
- Sample team recruitment email
- Sample thank you letter
- Social media graphics & sample messages
- Fundraising posters
- Fundraising ideas
- Participant fundraising logo
Donor Advised Funds
Donor Advised Funds (DAFs) allow individuals to gain an immediate tax advantage for money they have set aside exclusively for charitable giving.
Note: Participants may not use grants from their own DAF to fund or donate to their own personal page. To ensure correct allocation of a DAF grant to the participant’s page, enter the participant name and email in the following instructions:
Please ask your DAF administrator to issue a check payable to the V Foundation using the information below:
The V Foundation (Tax ID: 13-3705951) / Attn: Victory Ride / 14600 Weston Parkway /
Cary, NC 27513-2259 / ** This DAF payment to the V Foundation is in support of: <VICTORY RIDE PARTICIPANT Name here / email here>.