To show our appreciation for your passion and dedication, we offer fundraising rewards you can earn for achieving additional milestones beyond your fundraising minimum. If you are on a team, your team can earn rewards as well.
- You must meet your fundraising minimum in order to participate in the Victory Ride.
- The deadline for reaching your fundraising minimum is Wednesday, May 16, 2018.
- Riders, virtual riders and volunteers are all eligible to earn fundraising rewards.
- Riders can earn both individual rewards and team rewards.
- All fundraising rewards earned by riders and volunteers will be distributed at the Ride. For virtual riders, we will distribute your fundraising rewards after the event.
We look forward to celebrating your fundraising accomplishments with you!
- When you raise $750, you will earn a Victory Ride backpack.*
- When you raise $1,250, you will earn a pair of Victory Ride cycling shorts.
- When you raise $2,000, you will earn a Victory Ride cycling jersey.
- When you raise $2,500, you will earn access to an exclusive VIP area at the event.
- At this level, you will also earn the jersey, shorts, and backpack.
- When you raise $3,000 or more, you will earn a Victory Ride cycling jacket.
- At this level you will also earn VIP Club access, along with the jersey, shorts, and backpack.
*Note: If you are registered for the 60-mile ride or 100-mile ride, your fundraising rewards start at $1,250, which is the first level above your required fundraising minimum.
Additional Individual Rewards
In addition to the individual rewards listed above, riders also have the opportunity to earn two additional individual fundraising rewards — one for raising the most money and one for recruiting the most donors. Each of these rewards can only be earned by one individual, in honor of his or her incredible fundraising accomplishments.
The more who ride and fundraise, the greater our impact!
Top Fundraising Team
The team that raises the most money overall (based on combined individual fundraising totals) will receive a large team tent to enjoy together at the festival site. This is an ideal place to meet before the Ride and to relax and share stories afterwards. We will also have a special surprise waiting for the top fundraising team at their team tent!
Any team that raises $10,000 or more (based on combined individual fundraising totals) will earn a dedicated team tent to use at the festival site. $10,000+ teams will receive a team banner, too. We want the world to know about your fundraising success!
Questions about fundraising? Visit the Fundraising Tools page of the website, or email us at [email protected]. We believe in you, and we are here to help you reach and exceed your fundraising goals. Aim high, and “Don’t Give Up . . . Don’t Ever Give Up!®”
In order to participate in the Victory Ride, you must meet your fundraising minimum by Wednesday, May 16, 2018. If you have not met your minimum by then, you will have the option to fund your balance with a credit card when you check in for the event. If you are planning to submit Matching Gifts, they must be submitted no later than May 2, 2018 to count towards your fundraising total on ride day. Once your minimum is met, you can continue to fundraise and submit additional donations up to a month after the ride.
Please note: In order to qualify for fundraising rewards, you must meet both your fundraising minimum and your desired reward level no later than Wednesday, May 16, 2018.
|Matching Gift Deadline||Fundraising Minimum & Fundraising Reward Deadline|
|Wednesday, May 2, 2018||Wednesday, May 16, 2018|
If a donation has been mailed to the V Foundation but has not been credited to your fundraising total within three weeks, please email [email protected].