ALL NEW ROUTES FOR 2019
The V Foundation’s Victory Ride to Cure Cancer presented by Braswell Family Farms is no ordinary bike ride. We are taking on cancer. We ride for the 1 in 2 men and 1 in 3 women who will be diagnosed with cancer in their lifetime. We ride to celebrate the survivors and honor those we have lost. We ride to support research locally and throughout the U.S. We ride individually and as a community to defeat cancer.
Whether you’re an elite athlete, weekend warrior or casual cyclist, we’ve got the distance that’s right for you.
Downloadable Route Maps - 10, 30, 60 & 100 mile options
- 100% of rider-raised funds benefits cancer research.
- The fundraising minimum for all distances is $250.
- The minimum age for any ride distance is 15.
- Can't make it on May 16? Join us for a virtual ride.
- Want to help us defeat cancer without riding? Join us as a volunteer.