One Team + One Cause = Victory Over Cancer
Victory takes teamwork, and we need you on our team! The Victory Ride to Cure Cancer can only happen with the support of dedicated volunteers. Rain or shine, come and show us your best “Don’t Give Up” attitude. Bring your friends and family, too!
Be part of the Victory Ride team, and help us get closer to the ultimate finish line: Victory Over Cancer.
Specific volunteer roles and opportunities will be announced in early 2018. Sign up now, and you’ll be among the first to know when that information is available. We can’t wait to share this experience with you! If you have questions, please email [email protected].
Here are a few important things to know about volunteering at the Victory Ride:
- Cost: There is no registration fee or fundraising minimum to volunteer. However, we do encourage you to create a fundraising page and goal. Why should riders have all the fun? Every dollar you raise makes a difference. Click here to learn more about fundraising.
- Age Requirement: Anyone 13 or older is welcome to volunteer for the Victory Ride. If you are between the ages of 13-17, you must be accompanied by an adult who is also a registered volunteer.
- Time Commitment: As a volunteer, you can donate a few hours of your time or an entire day! We will offer a number of volunteer shifts with varying time-commitments. Click here to sign up now, and you’ll be the first to know about volunteer roles and timelines.
Corporate Volunteer Groups
Because 40 hours a week is never enough, we’re inviting employees and employers to spend time together and save lives by taking on cancer.
- It feels good to give back.
- It’s fun to spend time with your colleagues outside of the day-to-day.
- You’ll increase employee engagement.
- It shows you are a good citizen in your community.
- It promotes an active lifestyle with your employees.
Inspired to set up a volunteer group?
Email [email protected], and let us find the opportunity that’s right for you!