Whether you're a rider, a team captain, a volunteer or a virtual rider, your fundraising is important. It supports researchers making extraordinary discoveries. 100% of rider-raised funds benefits cancer research. Ask one of the 18 million U.S. survivors: Research improves outcomes for cancer patients.
“We need your help. I need your help. We need money for research. It may not save my life. It may save my children’s lives. It may save someone you love.” — Jim Valvano
Thank you for passionately raising funds for a cause close to our hearts. Remember, regardless of your fundraising goal, we have multiple levels of incentives to reward you.
- The final day to submit donations for this event is June 7, 2023.
- Event day riders, virtual riders and volunteers are all eligible to earn fundraising rewards.
- All riders can earn individual and team rewards.
- The deadline for earning fundraising rewards is May 20, 2023.
- You may substitute any one Primal item for a long-sleeved tee
- The top three individual fundraisers will each receive two tickets to the V Foundation’s 30th Anniversary Gala held at the James T. Valvano Arena at NC State University in June 2023
Click here for information on team rewards!
Employer matching gift programs are a great way for your donors to double their contribution to the fight against cancer. Visit this page to find out more on how to ensure matching gifts are allocated to your fundraising page, or email [email protected]. The deadline for all matching gifts is April 29, 2023.
Participant Center and Toolkit for Online Resources
When you register and login, you'll find sample emails and fundraising tools.
Donor Advised Funds
Donor Advised Funds (DAFs) allow individuals to gain an immediate tax advantage for money they have set aside exclusively for charitable giving.
Note: Participants may not use grants from their own DAF to fund or donate to their own personal page. To ensure correct allocation of a DAF grant to the participant’s page, enter the participant name and email in the following instructions:
Please ask your DAF administrator to issue a check payable to the V Foundation using the information below:
The V Foundation (Tax ID: 13-3705951) / Attn: Victory Ride / 14600 Weston Parkway /
Cary, NC 27513-2259 / ** This DAF payment to the V Foundation supports <VICTORY RIDE PARTICIPANT Name here / email here>