Ride your way - any time, any place and any wheels, during our MyVictory Month, a virtual experience. We’ll offer cycling and non-cycling competitions for friendly camaraderie July 28-August 28, 2021.
Why We Ride
The Victory Ride to Cure Cancer presented by Braswell Family Farms is no ordinary bike ride. We are taking on cancer. We ride for the 1 in 2 men and 1 in 3 women who will be diagnosed with cancer in their lifetime. We ride to celebrate the survivors and honor those we have lost. We ride to support research locally and throughout the U.S.
This July, chart your own course, and set your own goals, as you passionately raise funds for cancer research during our MyVictory Month virtual experience. Ask your family and friends to support your efforts. It is simple; our team will provide the tools and help you with every step. Make this your Victory as we unite to stop cancer.
Let’s Get Started
- Register for the Victory Ride to Cure Cancer.
- Join our Strava club to track your miles with other Victory Ride participants
- Click here for your fundraising checklist. 100% of every dollar you raise goes to cancer research.
- In addition to the fundraising rewards, participants will have the opportunity each week and overall to vie for cycling and non-cycling competitions.
Share Your Experience
- Engage with us on social media @TheVictoryRide, and share images and videos of your rides using #MyVictory.
- Tell your #MyVictory story by sharing who you ride for or how you have been touched by cancer.
- Show your “Don’t Ever Give Up!” spirit.
- Let us cheer for you when you hit a personal best or reach your fundraising milestone!
- Add the Victory Ride picture frame to your profile on Facebook. (Simply click on the camera icon on your profile picture to update.)
- Share your participation using your Victory Ride Social Media Toolkit .